Member Ticketing Guide
This year we have a number of new - and improved - options for our Members to use their Membership access rights at home games. All full-season 2018 ticketed Members can use the methods below to either print an e-ticket, forward an e-ticket or put their seat up for sale using the online Membership portal.
All Members would have received an electronic version of their membership card(s) by email. This would have been attached, as a PDF, to the email regarding your Membership being dispatched. Any Members awaiting their card(s) can use this electronic version to gain access to home games, until the Membership card(s) arrive.
*Reserved Seat Members only
1. Proceed to the Eels Membership portal and login using your account ID/email and password
2. Once logged in, click on "Manage My Products" and select the event you would like to manage
3. Select "Print-at-Home" and you will then see the option to choose which Membership seat you wish to print. Check the box nect to the seat you wish to print an e-ticket for
4. Once seats are selected, click on "Print" in the top right hand corner of the page
5. A pop up will appear, click "reprint products" and then continue to print
6. A summary page will appear, check the box to agree to the Terms & Conditions and then press "Submit"
7. A confirmation page will load and the PDF will download with the tickets ready to Print-at-Home (this will appear in downloads and/or in the bottom corner of your computer screen)
PLEASE NOTE: Printing a ticket at home will cancel the membership barcode for the game selected. The ticket must be used once created.
PLEASE NOTE: Reduced access Members cannot print tickets at home and will need to contact the Membership team if cards are misplaced.
Reserved Seat Members who are not able to attend one of our home games, are able to their put their seat up for resale! If your seat is resold you will earn a discount off your 2019 Membership.
2018 Membership account credits:
1. Click through to the Membership portal and login
2. Once logged in, click on "Manage My Products" and select the event that you would like to manage
3. Once in the event of your choice, select the Return action, then select which seat you would like to put up for resale
4. A summary will appear for confirmation, click "Continue for return" to progress
5. Click Submit
6. Once the confirmation page has displayed, your seat is up for sale. Please note that once your seat is up for resale, it cannot be repurchased
PLEASE NOTE: You will be informed at the end of the season as to whether your seat was successfully sold after each selected game with the discounted amount included. At seasons end, you will be informed of the total discount you will receive of your 2019 Membership!
As part of their 2018 Member Packs, Blue & Gold Army Members will receive an EXCLUSIVE 10% off Reserved Seating at all Parramatta Eels home games at ANZ Stadium in 2018.
In order to receive their discount, Blue & Gold Army Members must enter their Member ID when asked for a password.
For more information on tickets, please visit nrl.com/tickets
The Parramatta Eels are excited to offer exclusive group ticketing experiences for groups of 20 or more people at any of our ANZ Stadium home games.
Our group packages are perfect for:
- Birthdays and special occasions
- Local sporting clubs
- Social and community groups
- Business and staff outings
- School and University groups
- International students and Charity groups
- Passionate Parramatta Eels fans
Groups of 20 or more will receive discounted reserved seat tickets, as well as, exciting fan experiences* such as:
- A photo on the field
- Watching the team warm-up on the side-line
- Being part of the Guard of Honour when the team runs out
Plus all group members receive a COMPLIMENTARY Parramatta Eels Groups Experience Cap
For more information contact:
02 8843 0362
*Fan experiences are subject to availability